coq forte capsule
coq forte capsule are use in the treatment of congestive heart failure, diastolic dysfunction diseases, statins induce CoQ10 deficiency, Parkinson’s diseases and effective in the treatment of male infertility.
- Co-Enzyme Q-10
- Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Eicosa pentaenoic Acid
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an energy promoting agent and antioxidant
- Plays significant role in boosting the immune system and physical performance
- Selenium is essentially nutrient require by humans and play critical role in
- Protection from oxidative damage and infection
- Useful in reproduction, DNA synthesis, thyroid gland function
- Omega-3-fatty acids are group of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are important for a number of
- functions in the body and prevent heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, prostate cancer, mental
- problem and good for development of infant
Directions For Use:
Take New CoQ FORTE Capsulesas directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage
- To be use under medical supervision only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight
coq forte capsule helps decrease anxiety and relieve tremors. It is also use to help prevent migraine, heart-related chest pain (angina), and bleeding in the stomach caused by high blood pressure in the liver (portal hypertension).
coq forte capsule may also be use to treat high blood pressure and some types of abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmia). The dose will depend on what you are being treat for and how you respond to the medicine. You should always take it as prescribed by the doctor. It should be taken on an empty stomach and at about the same time each day. You should keep taking it even if you feel well, as you are still getting the benefits. If you stop taking it suddenly, your condition may worsen.
The most common side effects are tiredness, weakness cold fingers and toes (Raynaud phenomenon), irregular or slow heartbeat, numbness in your fingers, and breathlessness. You may also experience nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Talk to your doctor if the side effects bother you or do not go away. Most side effects are short-lived and improve as your body gets used to the medicine. click more: coq forte capsule uses