glyco 6 cream is a topical cream, used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, photodamaged skin that occur as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun. It is also used to treat acne. This cream contains glycolic acid as its active ingredient. Glycolic acid has several properties such as antibacterial, antioxidant and humectant properties. It exfoliates the top layer of the skin, dead skin cells and clears acne. It provides you with smooth skin with improved skin texture and tone. This cream also helps to retain the moisture of the skin. These are meant for external application only. Do not use it without consulting a doctor or dermatologist. Also, inform the doctor if you are using other topical creams for any conditions. It is advised to wear protective clothing and sunscreen before stepping out. click more to read: glyco 6 cream
It contains Glycolic acid as the main ingredient
– An excellent acne cream
Key benefits/uses of Glyco 6 Cream:
– Glycolic acid is an excellent treatment for fading dark pimple marks
– Prevents future acne breakouts.
– Prevents hyperpigmentation
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Use Glyco 6 by applying it as a thin layer at night.
– Then skip for 2 nights. Continue this for 2 weeks or so.
– After that use it every alternate day. If you find excessive skin peeling or skin roughness, stop use for a few days and restart
– Or as directed by the physician
– Acne, dry skin, hyperpigmentation
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Ingredients and Benefits
- Glycolic acid has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It decomposes to release oxygen when applied to the skin and this oxygen acts as an anti bactericidal that kills the acne-causing microorganisms.
- It improves the skin texture and reduces the dark spots post-acne and pimples.
- Glycolic acid penetrates into the skin and helps in making the skin colour lighter, diminishes the dark spots that are caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples or dark patches on the face.
- It exfoliates the dead skin, unplugs blocked pores and treat comedones (skin-coloured, small bumps due to acne).
- It’s has anti-ageing property also.
- It also acts humectant and keeps the skin moist by retaining moisture inside the skin.